Visa Australia

To do an internship in Australia you will need a visa. There are multiple visas you can apply for, but Internship Provider only works with the Working Holiday Visa 417 or 462. These visas allow you to do an internship and also have a side job, both for 6 months and with the same companies.

Not every students is able to get the Working Holiday Visa 417 or 462. Whether you can apply for the visa depends on your nationality and the passport you hold. Unfortunately not all nationalities are eligible to apply for these visas. Please check the website of the Australian government for further information.


Internship Provider


Follow Internshipprovider via:

Contact details

Contact us

What we do?


Register today, and our team will immediately start your application!


  • Vera Malta


    Vera Malta

“'I feel safe here...'”